June 24, 2012

Boat :)

Three out of my four guys are out on the boat fishing this morning.  Reid is napping and the house is quiet...Ahhhhh.  I get to finish my cup of coffee and do whatever I want!!!  Well, that is if I ignore the breakfast dishes in the sink and the pile of laundry in the corner staring me down!  Yes, I will ignore for a few moments of moma bliss. :)

We FINALLY got the boat in the water this week and my guys are totally smitten with it!  Here are a few pictures from the day we put it in.  Spencer wasn't in these because he was a total lounge lizard after a full day of swimming, basketball and backyard baseball.  I guess Briggs' motor just keeps going and going and going... :)

GrandDadE bringing the boat across the lake after putting it in.

Briggs running down to greet him.



Briggs was a little nervous when he first got in.

Shaky boat = Nervous smile!

That's better!  :)


There they go!



Here they come!


There's my baby watching....too young right now for a ride in this boat.

I even got to go for a quick ride. :)  I haven't seen our house from the water in quite some time.

1 comment:

  1. OK... If you tell me that your house is right on a lake like that I might be just a bit too jealous for my liking :-))))

    ReplyDelete