June 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Spencer!

My dearest Spencer,
    Where has the time gone? TEN years!?? You are growing up so fast and it's starting to fly by more and more.  Today we had a small family dinner at home...your pick...TACOS!  We are having your party on the 18th.  I can't wait to see you hanging out with a few friends celebrating 10! 

See what I mean?  Growing up!  When I look at this next picture I see a much older Spencer instead of that baby face that has always been there.

Yay! A little birthday cash from the fam!



Happy BIRTHDAY to YOU! Blow out those tricky candles!


"Yay! I did it!"


Got a cool dart board, an awesome new pool toy and a neat microscope from Nana Bug and GrandDadE today!


  Here you are on your birthday six years ago.


I love you all the way to the moon and back!
~Moma






1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Spencer! 10 years old......you are almost a teenager! OMG! You are a very handsome guy! Have fun at your Bday party with all your buds! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete