December 30, 2011

Bike Ride

Our break is almost over and we will be back at school soon.  I'll also be back at work!!  I've been gone since September!! I hope my kindergarteners remember who I am!  I decided to take a break from cleaning this house (Whew! It needs it!) and take the boys for a stroll.  Well, take Reid for a stroll while Spence and Briggs go for a bike ride.  I LOVE when we can just hang out without an agenda.  I know ball season will start before we know it and it will be go, go, GO!  Here are my precious men just a ridin'!
Reid decided to take his morning nap during our outing.


 Take off Briggs!!

Spencer...why so serious?

Sweet Briggs :)

Still napping...sweet baby!









Wait for me!!!



My loves!



3 comments:

  1. That last pic is precious! Look at Spencer and Briggs loving their baby bro!!! I am a teacher also......4th grade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, CUTE!!!! All 3 little mens with their hats on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the coolest thing a family could do, never having seen a blog before it is so cool. Great job Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete