December 26, 2011

Where to begin?

I love the idea of posting pictures and thoughts about my precious family. So, a blog seems like the way to go, right?  I began reading other's blogs about four months ago when we found out our youngest son, Reid, would be born with some form of skeletal dysplasia.  I'll never forget the first blog I came across.  How Life Is Measured is a blog created by Cat Wright about her ADORABLE son, Owen. Her blog really helped me to get through a difficult time. So, hopefully Three of a Kind will do the same for someone else someday. Until then...it will be my thoughts, along with cute photos, of the most important people in my life. I am truly blessed!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer! Thank u so much for becoming a follower of my blog! Your sons are so handsome and your Reid is so precious! If I can help you in any way please let me know! My Lyla is 15 months old so she is a little older than Reid! When I found out about Lyla I was 36 weeks pregnant. My husband and I were so upset about the news of Achondroplasia. We couldn't believe this was happening to us! We thought we would have a very difficult road having a child with skeletal dysplasia but I want you to know it has been the most amazing journey of our lives. Lyla is the BEST thing that has ever happened to us! We also looked at people's blogs and this helped so much! This is why I started a blog too! I wanted anyone who found my blog to know that my life is absolutely PERFECT! Our Lyla is just like any other child just little! If you would like me to introduce you to other blogging mom's whose children also have Achondroplasia please let me know. I can put your blog link on my blog so people can introduce themselves to you. Or if your not ready for that then I won't. It's totally up to you. I am so glad you joined the blogging world and the Parents of Little People (POLP) family! WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to "meet" you! I just started the blog...so I haven't exactly figured out how to add other's blogs to mine, etc... I'm still working on it. :) I don't mind you adding my link to your's at all. Lyla looks like a precious little girl! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i just found you through Layla's blog! welcome to the family!! i have a sweet 4 year old with achondroplasia so i can all too well relate! hugs!

    katie

    ReplyDelete