December 31, 2011

Reid's 2 month check up!

Reid had his 2 month well baby check up this week.  He is doing great weighing in at 11 pounds 1 ounce.  Yes! I had to list that ounce! ;)  He is 21 1/2 inches long.  His head circumference is 17 inches...I think that is like 43 centimeters.  He got some of his 2 month vaccines at this visit (I'm splitting them up).  Since he's going to see the pediatrician each month for measurements, he will get the other vaccines at those visits.  Reid currently HATES bath time, LOVES to eat, enjoys "playing" with his brothers, and tolerates tummy time.  I love that he is smiling more and more now! :) Of course, it only makes me act more and more silly to get those smiles.  Here are a few pictures of my guy hangin' out!





What are you looking at?

4 comments:

  1. Our little guys are just a month apart! Reid is so cute! Glad he is doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at him!!! I can't take it! He is the cutest baby on the planet!!! So happy he is doing great! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. one thing we did for tummy time (because lets face it their heads are really big) I laid on my back and put her on my legs and pulled them up, then we were face to face and she liked it a lot better. Can you picture that?? hope i explained it well, anyway love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete