February 27, 2012

Sweet Dreams

I love to watch this guy sleep! 

I just laid him down for the night and he's already dreaming away.  I have to wait until he's sleeping like a rock to put the cannula on.  Maybe I should be putting it on earlier and then letting him fall asleep while it's on but that seems like torture.  So, this is the way we are doing if for now.  It really hasn't been a big deal at all.  After I took it off of him this morning I held it up to my hand and then my face to try to feel the air.  Nothing!  I immediately ran to Rico because this is his area of expertise (and soon to be mine too)!  I didn't think it worked!  He said that the amount of oxygen that Reid has been prescribe is so little that I wouldn't really "feel" it.  As long as it's working, then we're good!  I wish I knew what that sweet baby was dreaming of! Goodnight Reid!

1 comment: