March 2, 2012

Four Month Check-up!

Reid went for his four month check up Wednesday morning!  Dr. G says he is looking great! :)  He plotted him on the achon charts and said that he is staying with the same curves as before.  At three months we were told he was in the 50th percentile on the charts for head circumference, height, and weight.  Now that I'm looking at the charts I think his head circumference is in the 75th percentile, height in the 50th, and weight in the 75th.  It's late and I'll have to study it some more tomorrow.  Anyways, Dr. G said that he thought Reid looked great.  His torticollis has improved a lot! Yay!  His ears looked great! Yay!  I'm sending all this info along with his three month stats to Dr. HF.  I'll feel better after she looks at everything. 

head circumference - 18   1/2 inches = 47 cm
height -  23 inches
weight - 13 lbs

Love this face!

When sucking the thumb just doesn't satisfy...go for a few fingers!

Sup?




1 comment: