March 19, 2012

round here

Okay, okay...I know I haven't updated in a while.  We have been super busy 'round here! Baseball is in full swing now, Reid went for measurements for a helmet, and Briggs' birthday party is this weekend.  Not to mention we are still trying to finish up the home projects we have going everywhere, family came into town to visit this weekend, and report cards just went home last Thursday (kindergarten assessments are one on one...whew!).   I'm tired!!! So tired, in fact, it's time to hit the hay! I'll leave you with a few pics of my guys though!



First swim of the year !!!


These two started splashing thinking I wouldn't be able to take their pictures.  "No pictures mom!"





Even Athens is worn out from all the excitement!

I LOVE this photo! Reid is always grabbing Rico's face when he's holding him. :)


Snoozin'

Dinner with some cousins!

After his bath tonight! :)





















1 comment:

  1. First swim????????? it snowed here yesterday!! crazy! I love your pictures, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete