March 28, 2012

poolside

We had BEAUTIFUL weather on Sunday!  It was so nice to just relax now that Briggs' party is over.  My poor Spencer had a stomach virus. :( So, he spent the day in bed.  I took Briggs and Reid out to spend sometime poolside.  Reid LOVED chillin' in his chair while Briggs went swimming and ran around the yard.  Rico, Reid and I spent late afternoon as lounge lizards in the chairs by the pool while Briggs played.  It was such a nice day and I needed a "slowdown" day. :)  Just wished my oldest guy could have joined in.














Reid is watching his videos on my phone!
 Singing along with "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom"!!!  LOVE HIM!!




















3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the weather to get warmer here on LongIsland! I need some pool fun too! Great pics as always! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you live on a lake?? Looks fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate...we do live on a lake! I love it!! We live in a small town in south GA called Lake Park. :) Lots and lots of lakes...our lake is more of a fishing lake. No skiis, wave runners, etc... But we still enjoy it. It's nice and quiet. :) I love that the weather is just right right now to get out! :)

      Delete