February 3, 2013

15 Months

Someone is 15 months old!  I am really enjoying his royal cuteness lately because his personality is really starting to remind me of a little boy.  He is always laughing at the big brothers these days.  He also gets all revved up when Spencer and Briggs start running around here.  It’s like he just wants to jump up and join in on the fun!  He’s really perfected his crawling and can get from one place to another in no time flat especially wearing pants with no socks on the hardwood floors.  We are now able to use a restaurant highchair when we go out!!! This is a whole new freedom for this momma!!!  I finished my meal at the same time as the rest of the family yesterday! What!! One thing that really surprises me is how much he still likes baby food.  Spencer and Briggs seemed like they were trying to eat of my plate from about 9 months on.  Reid will eat table food cut up small but does like Gerber fruits and veggies still.  Go figure! I believe we have a bit of a sweet tooth on our hands.  Chocolate chip cookies, donuts, and honey buns are major favorite with our guy!  He is loving peaches, Texas toast, french fries, and sweet potatoes lately and tolerates avocado, eggs, bananas, oatmeal, and ravioli.  Chicken is ehhhhhhh and butter on anything is YAY!!!  Haha!  Reid is also starting to pull up on things (us or objects) so that is definitely exciting and also means that I should have put that baby gait on the stairs up already!!  Going to do that now so I’ll leave you with a few pictures of my littlest love!
IMG_8019  IMG_8010 IMG_8011
IMG_8012  IMG_8014
So, I’m a little behind in laundry and we had to pull out the Halloween pants…
He doesn’t seem to mind.
IMG_8017 IMG_8020
IMG_8022 IMG_8025
I love this picture of him blowing bubbles.  It seems to have started a couple of weeks ago when he was trying to cut 4 new teeth (here come the molars!).  He will do it so much that it will look like he’s foaming at the mouth!  Crazy guy!
IMG_7971
IMG_7970 IMG_7976
I think NanaBug was trying to prove to GrandDadE that she could still ride a bike!  Here’s the proof GrandDadE!

3 comments: