February 13, 2013

What would you do if you found a dinosaur in your backyard?

Briggs would shrink it with his shrink ray and keep it as a class pet!  Ha! I love it!  Briggs’ writing fair entry earned him a 3rd place spot in his class today.  Way to go bud!  Briggs is a smart cookie but I’ve been wanting to expand his writing capabilities more lately.  His teacher and I are on the same page so the “pushing” begins.  I love the creativity in his story!  Of course there are things we can work on but I’m extremely happy with where my second grade writer is headed. 
briggs writing fair1
briggs writing fair12
briggs writing fair13
briggs writing fair 2
briggs writing fair 22

1 comment:

  1. That is fantastic and his handwriting is REALLY nice too!!! And the spelling and he is only 7, wow!!!

    ReplyDelete