May 3, 2012

6 months

Happy half a year old to my baby boy!  Well...actually April 25th he was officially 6 months.  I'm a bit behind in my blogging world. School is winding down now and things are busy, busy, busy!!! 

Reid is doing great!!!  He goes to see Dr. G on Monday and will need some more vaccines and new measurements.  We are getting 15 pounds for weight, 19 1/4 inches for head circumference, and 24 1/2 inches for height.  He is such a funny guy!  He is so chatty with us and often just yells out to make everyone stop and pay attention to him!  Rotten...I know!  It's so funny how he's sliding into that "third child" stereotype I've heard about...such a charmer!  He's been hanging out at the ball fields quite a bit lately for big brothers' games.  He lights up and turns to all smiles if anyone comes near him!  Major milestone for this month was the appearance of not one but two TEETH!  That's right two bottom teeth are in and he's chewing up a storm!

We love him so much and I feel like time is flying now.  The last six months have been full of happiness, worry, doctors appointments, baseball, work and family time.  I'm hoping now that school is about to be out for the summer, we can hopefully slow down and enjoy some lazy time together.  Here are a few pictures of Reid last week. :)










3 comments:

  1. Look at my Reid!! That last pic just kills me! Look at him sleeping!!! He is an angel! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just so cute!! Happy 1/2 birthday buddy!!

    ReplyDelete