May 30, 2012

Instagram

I am loving the new Instagram app!  I like how I can capture my kiddos and then edit the pictures a bit to give them a different look!  So much better than my camera phone option! Yay!

Love this little stink! ;)



Dreaming away...

Spencer and Briggs made me a cake for Mother's Day and brought it to me in bed!  I was sick on Mother's Day... :(

Time for a little pool fun!

Reid just went for a dip!

He decided to take his afternoon nap on the back deck after his swim... :)

Briggs showing off his muscles! "Look at my guns!"


Spencer taking a break from fishing. 

Poolside

Reid decided he'd try his passy since Cookie Monster had one!

When you are number 3...You're NEVER alone!

PUCKER UP!!!



Where is Reid?

There he is!!


Yes I am....
Thanks for the cup Lesa! LOVE IT!!!




3 comments:

  1. OMGOsh Reid sucking his thumb asleep is so cute!!! great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Reid is such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are fabulous! Reid with cookie monster is the cutest pic ever! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete