May 27, 2012

7 Months Old and a Cold :(

Reid was 7 months old on Friday! We are now closer to 1 year than a newborn! Reid recently caught his first cold! :( I took him into see Dr. G when I saw the sniffles coming.  His ears looked great....whew! He's really congested and has now developed a cough.  He's been on an antibiotic and we go back for a check up on Tuesday.  It's so hard to see my babies feeling bad when they are sick.  I'm very thankful that Reid's first cold decided to show up when I was getting out for summer break.  I'm also glad that he went 7 months with not even the first sniffle.  Here are a few pictures of our guy today! Happy 7 months Reid!!!






Reid has learned to clap!






This was the only picture I could get showing off his teeth!








2 comments:

  1. He is just the cutest boy ever! Feel good Reid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless... It's so hard when they are unwell, even if it's just a cold... It's great that he lasted 7 months... Fi has had tons of colds already, or maybe just a few but they seem to linger on for ever...

    ReplyDelete