January 13, 2012

He's a thumb sucker!

Briggs and I caught Reid sucking his thumb this afternoon.  He's been working on mastering his new skill lately, so I knew it was only a matter of time.  Spencer, nor Briggs, were thumb suckers.  However,I have to admit, I LOVE to see a baby sucking their thumb! I know, I know, it's a habit that we may have trouble with later. But let's face it - Reid is our baby and pretty much spoiled rotten.  As long as he's not taking this habit to college with him...I'm good!  Besides, lately he hasn't shown much interest in his pacifier and I need a little help in the "self soothing" department.  So, suck away Mr. Reid and we will "awwww" at the cuteness of it all! ;)



4 comments:

  1. OMG! This is the cutest ever! The last two pictures are absolutely precious! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are we going to do with this cutie! He has stolen my heart! Lyla sucks on her fingers and has since she was a newborn. It is just the cutest thing! She never liked the binky. just her little fingers!xoxo

    ReplyDelete