January 18, 2012

Little Birdies

You may have noticed that in those pictures I love taking of Reid, he is usually looking up toward the ceiling.  Well, he has "friends" flying above and most of the time these guys can get more smiles than me!  I can act sooooo silly and get a few smiles but he's really grinning when he sees his buds above. 
Meet Artie, Olly, and Dot!


 
Artie seems to favor an artichoke.  And....well, Dot just fit, ya know?!

But....
This guy!!!  Oh, he gets looks like....

this!!

AND THIS!!!
Not to mention...
A little of this!  This would be Reid "talking" to Olly! Oh yeah! Olly can just hang there and get all kinds of action.  Meanwhile, I will be acting completely nuts to compete and get the same reactions! :)  Doesn't seem quite fair does it?  Well, as long as he's smiling and I can enjoy, I guess I'll share him with these owls.  Briggs and I made those owls on a Saturday before Mr. Reid arrived.  Who knew a little paper mache' would be such a hit with our guy! ;)

Isn't it just precious?  He's too cute flirting with these crazy birds! 
I love to watch him move like crazy, kicking and squirming like he's going to be able to jump up off the table and grab one! Ha!








2 comments: