January 17, 2012

The Sweetest Thing

I can't tell you how much I love this guy!  This is my Spencer and he is the sweetest thing!  I guess I've caught the crud...throat hurts, aching all over...YUK!  Well, today I had to tell Spencer he couldn't stay for chess club (which he LOVES) because I am feeling so crummy. :(  Spence said, "Ah mom, that's okay.  Briggs and I can watch Reid for you when we get home while you go to bed."  OMG...is that not precious!?  I love that he was offering and I LOVE that he was offering his brother's help too! Ha!  I told him I would be fine to take care of Reid until daddy got home, but what a sweet baby to offer!!
     He is a wonderful big brother and will help me entertain Reid so I can load the dishwasher, throw some laundry in, etc...  Briggs is pretty awesome also and will help out as well!  How did I get to be so blessed with such great guys?! LOVE THEM!!
     Spencer and Rico have had this junk the last few days and seem to be getting over it.  Thank goodness...I'm praying that Briggs and Reid don't catch whatever it is.  Well, the hubs is home now and taking over so it's off to bed for me!  Just wanted to brag on my sweet, sweet guy! :)

1 comment: