January 17, 2012

Pinterest Crazy

So....I'm changing a few things around in the house lately and pinterest is helping out!!  Perfect timing to find such a neat sight!  This weekend I attempted my first project and SUCCESS!  Well, at least I think so.  I don't know wreaths are so appealing to me lately but they are...go figure!  Anyways, this book wreath just looked like something I had to try.  I tore up two old books from my college days.  I hate to destroy a book but these were really weird reads even back then when I was so open minded.  It took all day Sunday because I worked on it off and on (Reid's naps are only so long).

pinterest inspiration from the nester

Mine!  I hung mine in the kitchen window.  It will stay there until I change my mind, which happens often, and I move it elsewhere.  I love it!

1 comment: